Friday, May 29, 2009

Not a princess with pearls moment!

Yesterday I was supposed to meet a friend for dinner. I was so excited since I have no been able to see her in a while. I got all ready. I even had a cute outfit on! I was getting ready to walk out the door when I heard, " Hope did you clean your room?" Oh my , Oh my I TOTALLY forgot my mom had said I needed to clean it before I left. I ran upstairs ( and I don't mean a bunny running away from its master, I mean a Stallion galloping!) I was panicking! I grabbed ALL of my clothes strewn all over the place! I turn the nob of my closet and stuffed them in. My closet doors wouldn't let me close them. They can we so stubborn sometimes! Right then, I heard my moms high heels clacking up to my room. "Oh my gosh! I didn't actually think she would look at my room." I said to myself. Sure enough the first place she looked was my closet! With one look she said, "your not going!" Ahh I was so angry! I slammed every door in my path, yelled at my mom and even told my sister to get out of my life.
Ha now looking at it I should of not gotten that mad! It was just dinner with a friend.
This was definitely not a princess and pearls moment! But since I couldn't go I made other things to do. Like clean my closet, and get all caught up on all my tv shows I follow. It turned out to be a relaxing and calm night!

No comments: