Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beginnings and Endings

Endings to me are the hardest things. I love beginnings when I choose them, but those always come with an end that I didn't choose. Why can't all the beginnings come with an end i love? Because for that to happen it would have to be the worst beginning.
August 25 rolled around. BEGINNING of school. I struggled with girl problems and boy problems. I found my true friends and my worst enemies. I finally found who I am as a person. I loved school. I hated school. How could I feel two complete different things about the same subject? I will never be able to describe the feelings of hurt or love that I have experienced this year.
June 3rd came. ENDING of school. How can I hate the beginning of school and the end of it? I miss those who I will probably never see again. I am torn into picking a school for next year. I want everything to just go back to how it was. The drama sucked. But I always had something to talk about because of it. The boys were jerks. But I always went back to them. Grades dropped. But somehow I still got a great report card.
You see, my mind is a big mash of all sorts of mixed feelings. I feel like someone mashed my head into thousands of pieces and they all somehow relate. Only I can navigate around the beginnings and endings in my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the exact same way!
I know you and i had drama the beginning of the school year, but i'm so glad we worked it out. you've really became one of my best friends and i love you!