Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Have you ever been so hurt that you just want to leave forever? Like I'm not talking about one of your girlfriends ignoring you all day... I'm talking about when a guy leads you on and then the next night you find him making out with another girl. And you know what's even worse? When your brother encouraged it all along.

It's bad to loose your towel when your eyes are
full of soap, but it's worse to loose a guy
when your heart is full of hope

This quote is one I found. I love it because its just how I felt and feel. I thought we had potential and now I feel broken, unworthy, nothing.
When you have been hurt so many times you feel like something major is wrong with you. As if your not good enough, or like a speck of sand. "What is wrong with me, that he chose her over me?" I keep asking myself! I am ready to quit this boyfriend and girlfriend thing... I am ready to find a man who will love me when at my worst! He will love me for who I am, and not for how I look. He will treat me as if I was the most precious diamond of them all! He will be by my side till the day I die. Through good days and even bad days he will squeeze my hand and never let go. When coming home from a long day at work he will hold me and tell me I am his everything. That is the day that I will love again!

No comments: