Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Love.
It came easily,
Left abruptly,
Whirlwind of jitters,
Whipping in and out,
Only to leave the thought,
"Am I good enough?"
"Soon"
You tell yourself,
As in the day you say "I do"
Walking down that isle,
All your unsettle thoughts scurrying,
Leaving that one man,
With the words of,
"I love you!"

This past weekend has been a crazy one! Ashleigh came over on Friday and we stayed up till 4 a.m hanging out with Dexter, Jackson, and Mark! It was so fun! Saturday we woke up early and all of us went out to breakfast! Me and Ashleigh came home and got ready to go to a Graduation that my dad spoke at (yes, I decided to go and support him!). He actually did really well! Today has not been a good day. Lets just say I think teenage love is a waste! I let myself fall in this position where I am liking a guy and I only set myself up for a let down. Boys are stupid but so awesome. I know I am contradicting myself... But its just hard. I love them and hate them all in one. I wish boys got girls feelings, I wished they cared more, I wish they realized how we get hurt easily! I guess thats just a huge difference between boys and girls! :(
Well I am off to do more studying... I have a HUGE exam tomorrow! I am so NOT ready! haha. Ok goodnight!
Here comes just another Monday!

No comments: