Monday, October 25, 2010

I don't know what I would do without you!

I decided to dedicate this post to one of my very best friends.
Sisi,
I can’t express to you how grateful I am for you. We have been through a ton in the past 7 years. We have been best of friends all the way to worst of enemies. Through all of that we have come out and become mature and open with each other. We don’t hide stuff from each other and we definitely don’t gossip about each other. I love that I can come to you for anything and everything. If something happens you are the first person I would call. You make it easy to love you by being so kind and true to me. I honestly have nothing against you and can’t think of why I would.
You look for the little ways to bless me. Like today putting a starbucks coffee in my locker. That seriously made my whole entire day. One little act like that truly shows me how much you love me.
I love your passion for missions. We have this in common. We both love to serve and love to be over seas. We both want to adopt when married from countries that don’t have nearly as much as we do.
I love that you will be there for me no matter what. You always have my back and same goes from me to you. If anyone is messing with you, you know who to tell. ;)
Sisi, you are a gorgeous girl that has so much going for you. Stay true to yourself and never loose sight of what God has in store for you. Keep him your number one above everything/everyone. And finally lets make a promise we will be friends forever. Cause girl you know I’m going to call you in that nursing home 60 years from now begging you to take me out shopping ;)
Thank you for being you.
Love, Me

(Here are some pictures of us throughout the years)





No comments: