Sunday, September 13, 2009

Things I love!

I love many random things. They make each day easier and more enjoyable. Here are some of the things I love:
-Snuggling up with a blanket and sipping hot chocolate on a rainy, cold day.
-Thursdays at 2:20!
-The words of, "no homework"
-Seeing people you love
-Bubble baths
-Knowing my family is all safe
-School cancelled
-Walking the streets of Ethiopia
-Sleeping after a long day
-Having a good hair day
-A unexpected gift
-Sleeping in
-A Caribbean Way Smoothie
-Naps after school
-Finishing homework
-Holding babies
-Sleepovers
-Laughing
-Jackson coming home from college
-Midnight swims with Dexter
-Full pantry
-Going to Chick-fil-A
-Going to the movies
-The Naked drinks
-Japanese Steak House
-Playing in the rain
-Having people over for dinner

These are just a few of the things I love. I could go on and on! What are some of the things you love?

No comments: