Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools day!
Today was full of pranks and laughter! First the girls put tampons and pads ALL over the guys bathroom. So to get the girls back, the boys saran rapped our toilet and rubbed grease all over the toilet seat! And someone actually peed!! How embarrassing! After school I had my best friend come over and we played the wii! So much funn! We then fueled up our bodies by eating some Chick-fil-a! Always a favorite! Today was defiantly a high on the chart of "good days"! To top it all off... NO HOMEWORK this week! WOHOO!! This week is show week at my school. Everyone in the play is stressed out to the max. So because of that they enforced no homework this week! Which is always a great break to have! :)
With all that said I need to finish up some laundry and clean my tornado like room! ugg!
Hope

No comments: