Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009


Hey yall!
Since tons of people read my blog :) I just want to say, "I AM SOO SORRY!" I have like neglected my poor blog. But I know I'm forgiven.
Ok great now since thats over I would love to move on. Lets talk about what's going on right now in the TerKeurst home...
Well right now I'm sitting in Ashley's bed watching champ (my dog) tear up the bed. I mean does a dog have to dig a hole in the bed to find the "right spot" to sleep. I mean since when do dogs sleep inside in a humans bed?! I have to admit he does keep me warm and cuddles with me when i have no one to turn to. But I always have to remind myself he is just a dog!



Then we have my family downstairs watching american idol. I would be down there but I do get bored of that show. My brothers are off, of course! I mean Jackson is graduating and he is always gone! It makes me so mad because I'm going to be gone almost all summer. Oh yea, guess what?! Instead of moving to Ethiopia (if you didn't know.. Ethiopia is in Africa) we are going for like 6 weeks!! I am so beyond excited! Before Ethiopia we might be going on a safari in Kenya! How cool! I mean what's cooler then that people?!
Johanna (my friend who i am going with to africa) is getting a blog :) and she doesn't even know it. I can't wait. I have like nobody on my blog roll :(. So I can add here! yay!
Ok well i am going to head out. My friend Jo needs my URL! How awesome?! I have my OWN URL!! Wow!
Word.
Hope

No comments: