Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday April 22, 2009

Hey! Good Morning!
This week has been a pretty good week... The only thing that wasn't good was waking up Monday morning! I was on spring break last week so when Monday rolled around I just couldn't get myself out of bed. I pressed snoozed at least 3 times! It's weird because Sunday night and Monday night I tried to go to bed on a decent time so I could wake up. Those mornings it was very hard! Then last night I went to bed very late and this morning it was easy to wake up. So yea I don't know why that is. But I am not complaining because I love to stay up all hours of the night! I wouldn't have to worry about all of this if I was on spring break... :(
Today I'm off for yet another day scurrying through the halls of high school, worrying about homework, and trying to keep the drama away! Whew.. This will not be an easy day.
Hope

No comments: