Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Dec. 15, 08

Hey guys!
Sorry i havent been writing as often as i would like. I have been really busy with school. So my dad comes in tonight and tells me that he enrolled me into a different school! I am so depressed. Like as much as I don't like ACA, I do really want to still go back. Like i have made great friends and i will loose that if i change schools! In high school it is so hard to find true friends and i have found my true friends and i dont want to loose that. I dont think i want to graduate from aca but i want to go there as long as my friends are. My best friend Johanna might be moving to Ethiopia and i dont want to go to a different school and miss those days i could be with her. But other than that everything has been going great! Christmas is next week!! can you believe that?! Wow! I want a touch ipod really bad!! But i dont think im gonna get it! Ok well i have to go and do hw :( byee

No comments: